Tuesday 20 May 2014

Where to begin?

This looks like a good place to start!
Way back in 2010 I started to play with this block.
The inspiration for this block came from my well thumbed
copy of Ruby McKims 100 patchwork blocks.
While I have been a quilter for many years, I had
 taken a long break to pursue a different career path,
and now I'm back.
I wasn't sure how I'd go, I was quiet rusty!,
So rather than use "the good stuff" I cut up some old shirts and away I went!
In a subsequent post I will show what I did do with the good stuff! 
 
 
 
So, in 2011 I purchased an APQS longarm quilting machine,
so there I began a new journey, I must say the Internet has become my friend!
I am inspired by the multitude of talent out there, for that I am truly grateful.
Primarily I have begun this blog as my on line quilting journal,
 However, I would be very happy if you decide to come and visit me sometimes. 
 
Thanks for popping in,
Deb.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to this great blogging community!!! l hope you enjoy your time here, and all the inspiration to be found! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogosphere! x

    ReplyDelete